Monday, March 17, 2008

Introducing...Evan Alice









She's here, and what a good girl, two weeks early! She weighed in at 5lbs. and 13 oz., measuring 18 inches long. I really can't even begin to describe how overjoyed I am with such a precious daughter. Andy is over the moon. She came last wednesday and I would have posted sooner, but we are too busy just looking at her...and taking pictures of her. Here a couple of the over 200 hundred we have taken so far. Thank goodness for digital cameras!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
M and M Madsen said...

Yeah!!!! I am so so so happy for your little family. I remember that my heart seriously hurt at times because I was just so happy after I had Maylee.
She is beautiful. Good work!!

dawkinsfam said...

photos at last! how cute!!! thanks for posting, I look forward to seeing MORE!!!! :) CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!

Julie Tegeder said...

She's just beautiful!

danem said...

Evan is beautiful!!! The Lord has really favored you both. Emily and I really like her name. We are both just as excited as can be for you. We love you.

Suzanne said...

She is so adorable. I am so happy she is here and healthy! I really wish I was there to hold and kiss her. I know you might not be in NC for awhile, but you better tell me when you are and I will drive down to meet her.